Narsil/Anduril are perhaps the most famous swords in "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy.
- Includes a parchment certificate of authenticity.
- Blade Material: Tempered, 420 J2 stainless steel, false-edged.
- Inscribed with runes.
- Handle: Solid metal crossguard and pommel with an antique silver plated finish and twenty-four karat gold plated fittings.
- The pommel is inscribed with runes and the grip is wrapped in genuine leather.
- Rat-tail tang construction.
- Plaque: Wood, silk screened with symbols of the Kingdom of Gondor
- Overall Length: 135cm