Ruyi is a curved decorative object that serves as a ceremonial sceptre in Chinese Buddhism or a talisman symbolizing power and good fortune in Chinese folklore. The blade of this Ruyi jian sword is hand forged, 13 times folding procedures, 8,192 layers. Gold fire pattern on blade is special treated by electroplating. The tsuba, fuchi, kashira are made of exquisite brass. The scabbard and handle are top quality black ebony. This sword is sharpened to allow for cutting exercises.
Blade Length: 54cm
Blade Width: 3.5cm
Blade Thickness: 0.8cm
Weight: 1.7kg, 1.21kg (without scabbard)
- Damascus folded steel, 13 times folding procedures
- Beautiful grain pattern (HADA) with visible layers
- Special treated blade with gold fire pattern
- Hand polishing, hand sharpened
- Blade and handle made of one block of steel without welding
- Ebony scabbard and handle with brass mountings
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Not includes sword display table stand rack
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity
No customer comments for the moment.