The Jian sword is the result of a hazuya polishing blade using our damascus folded steel. The eight sided blade is hand made of 1060 steel which is folded 13 times and created 8192 layers grain pattern (HADA). The scabbard and handle are hard rosewood, it features brass mountings with ancient three-colour dragon design. It can be used by advanced Tai Chi practitioners, Kung Fu stylists, or those who may want to test its cutting capabilities.
Blade Length: 82cm
Blade Width: 4.3cm
Blade Thickness: 1cm
Weight: 3.14kg, 2.23kg (without scabbard)
- Eight-sided damascus folded steel blade
- Visible grain pattern (HADA) on blade
- Hazuya Polishing, Hand Sharping
- Double edge, Full tang
- Top quality rosewood scabbard, handle
- Exquisite carving brass mountings in gold, silver, bronze
- This Jian sword is very sharp for cutting exercises
- Free sword bag and certifacate of authenticity
*Display stand not included.
No customer comments for the moment.