This Jian sword is constructed by forging and folding 1060 carbon steel together 13 times. This process is carried out until there are up 8192 layers, creating beautiful grain like patterns in the steel. Using the fold forging method was to tranaform iron in to high quality steel and make the blade more strong. The Bo-Hi (blood groove) is to lighten the blade. The handle core is made of wood, with light brown silk cord tightly wrapped around the handle in the traditional "X" pattern. The guard and matching fittings are made of high quality alloy. The scabbard throat has been seamlessly fitted to the guard. The sword is a high quality jian that shows excellent forging and high quality mounts.
Blade Length: 32cm
Blade Width: 3.5cm
- Chinese replica history sword
- Damascus folded pattern steel
- Double Hi (blood grooves), full tang
- Heated treated and oil quenched blade
- Wooden handle wrapped by light brown synthetic silk tsuka-ito
- High quality alloy tsuba (guard), fittings
- Ebony saya (scabbard)
- Free sword bag and certifacate
No customer comments for the moment.