Thanks to its size, not only professionals who prefer a sharpener with a bigger handle and grinding section think it's great. The thumb guard allows you to sharpen large kitchen knives and garden shears for instance. The hole in the handle is a practical feature for hanging the sharpener from a hook.
- easy to use
- no pressure necessary
- forms no burr on the blade
- cutting edges reamin sharper for longer
- can be used by both right and left handed people
- Pull the concave sharpening edge gently along the blade several times without much pression
- Follow the given angle of the blade
- Work only with one side of the sharpener and always from the handle to the point of the blade. When sharpening Scissors, Secateurs and Pruning shears only sharpen the bevelled side.
No customer comments for the moment.