Sedethul is one of the three swords of Avonthia. The Avonthians were three brothers, sons of a king in ancient times, who were charged with imprisoning the deathless spirit of the Dark One in the depths of the earth (from the Swords of the Ancients mythology).
- From Kit Rae's Swords of the Ancients
- 33" (83.8cm) AUS-6 stainless steel blade
- Genuine leather wrapped grip
- Armor piercing pommel
- Ornate solid metal hand guard
- Full-color art print included
- Overall length: 45 1/4" (114.9cm)
No customer comments for the moment.