Kihon (基本，きほん), a Japanese term meaning “fundamental”, is Caesars latest range of Japanese swords. This series offer basic fittings without compromising on blade quality. An ideal choice for the first time collector.
- Machine-cut blade in dual blade style;
- Wire brushed hamon (temper line);
- Zinc alloy sword fittings;
- Man-made ray-skin handle wrap;
- Traditional handle wrapped style in cotton tsuka-ito;
- Single-peg handle for safety handling;
- Lacquered glossy finish scabbard
Kihon Katanas now comes in five distinct themes. Matching wakizashi is available in selected themes.